Updated: Mar 28
As coronavirus is spreading across the world, people are isolating themselves from public interactions and keeping themselves and their loved ones safe in their houses . Children don't understand this in great detail but their lives are also getting impacted by it. Schools are shut, kids are staying at home, parents avoid sending them to the playground and also avoiding to go to crowded places like kids’ zones, malls etc.
There is a general fear about the virus because it is a discussion point everywhere. Government in each country is trying their best to educate people about basic hygiene needed to lower the chances of getting infected. The most basic among them is “washing your hands” that could potentially lower the chance of getting infected by 50%.
To help kids learn the benefit of washing hands, we created this fun video so they can learn the benefits in a fun and entertaining way
Explain to your children that hand washing is one of the best ways to protect yourself from getting sick and making your friends and family sick.
Share when and how children should wash their hands to stay healthy.
- Before eating food
- Before touching his or her mouth, eyes, or nose
- Before touching a cut or scrape
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick
- After using the toilet
- After being on playground equipment
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal,
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage
5 Steps to Wash Your Hands
Washing your hands is very easy and fun, and it’s one of the most helpful ways to protect your loved one from getting the germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and from another person to another person and further to everyone Follow these five steps every time
1. Turn on the tap, wet your hands with clean water and apply soap
2. Rub. Rub rub your hands together long enough to count 1 to 10 in your head
3. Don’t forget to clean under your nails. Clean your palms, the back of your hands, and between your fingers.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water
5.Try your hands using a clean towel or air dry them
To watch all the child self development video check this https://www.pollyolly.com/child-development
To make parent’s life easier we made a 10 episode series and in each episode we teach a good habit to the kids in a fun and entertaining way. You can watch all videos of this series here https://bit.ly/3bx4sj6
Checkout Original Polly Olly songs https://bit.ly/3btoVoM
Checkout Traditional Nursery Rhyme https://bit.ly/2xr4s5k